Our clients benefit from our our expertise and knowledge of the complexities of solar micro-utility projects and our ability to identify and integrate various project components.
REA engages its existing tax equity investment network, as well as cultivating additional investors who may not be familiar with either renewable or tax benefit backed investing.
- Passive Income
Our integrated approach enhances tax equity investor positions by:
- Providing additional confidence through multilayered due diligence and monitoring
- Enhancing tax equity yields by maximizing project economics through more aggressive debt structures and increased project valuations.
- Aggregation of projects that provide buying power in both transaction costs and project assembly
For investors, REA’s integrated approach produces better economics and project confidence by providing:
- “Plug and Play” services for all projects
- Multilayered due diligence, monitoring and reporting
- Confidence of closing project financing with better debt terms
- Potential to extend equity over significantly more projects
- Increased ROIs
REA provides a single point of contact for due diligence and ongoing reporting. This results in higher lending confidence and better project economics.